The Golf Course
Scotsman David McLay Kidd was called in to design Laucala’s championship golf course, a stunning 18-hole layout backdropped by volcanic mountains and clinging to a sheer cliff dropping into the Pacific Ocean.
Kidd’s par-72 layout has been thoughtfully integrated into the environment, with minimal impact on the island’s old coconut plantation area. Undulating fairways, challenging greens and strategic bunkers will appeal to both experienced and novice golfers, while signature holes include the par-five 12th with a green extending to the beach, which means wet feet at high tide.
Facts & Fine Print
- Designed and built by David McLay Kidd in 2010
- 18-hole par 72
- Book a convenient tee time with the concierge
- A golf pro is on hand if you need tips to improve your swing
- Caddies, buggies and clubs are all available in the Club House
- Golf is included in the daily rate. There are no green fees
Ready to book? Contact us now.